Monday, February 6, 2012

Clubhouse Blog Ideas


For a good 25 minutes, I sat doodling in my notebook, trying to think of a topic for my enthusiast blog. It’s funny how when you’re given the freedom to write about any topic, you suddenly can’t think of anything to write about. Anyways, I started brainstorming and came up with the following topics:

 -Fashion- the latest trends
-Pop Culture
-T.V. Shows- must sees and don’t bothers
-Last months as a college student
-Ways to still have fun when you’re a broke college student

I decided to cross out the Fashion topic because I’m not too passionate about it, as well as the T.V. show topic since, these days, I rarely have the time to watch television. I liked the Pop culture idea, but I think the topic is just too broad. I almost went with the last months as a college student topic, but I started thinking about the kind of things I could write about… Besides searching for a job and going to class, there’s not much else really going on. Right now, I’m leaning towards the topic on ways to still have fun when you’re a broke college student. As a college student with a tight budget myself, I’ve been trying to be creative, coming up with ideas to have fun without burning a hole in my pocket. With this topic, I can write about fun activities that are free or inexpensive, budget-friendly recipes, party ideas that are easy on the pocket, etc. I think this blog could interest many college kids since it’s a topic many can relate to and some might even find it to be useful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment